What is Keyword Stuffing?
If you are a blogger or are thinking of starting your own blog then it becomes very important for you that you are aware of Keyword Stuffing. Because if you do not know about it, your blog posts will not be able to rank in the search engine, and you will not get organic traffic.
To get more traffic from search engines, almost all blogger SEO writes friendly content, and your article is ranked in the search engines on a particular keyword. But when the target keyword is used repeatedly so that search engine bots only make the article written by your high rank it is called Keyword Stuffing.
what is blogging, how to blog, how to earn money from blogging, what is the best platform for blogging? In this example, the term blogging has been used. In it “blogging” word has been used four times in these 18 words. Which is more than twenty-two percent.
- In this way, if the visitor comes to your blog using the keywords in your blog, they will feel the post boring and they will leave it and leave.
- When the search engine crawls to index your blog post. then it will read the same keyword then it may not index your blog post and the search engine penalize your blog.
- As we can keep the keyword density 2.5 in any content, If the above percentage it should be above the line of SEO.
Keyword Stuffing in Blog
it is very important for you to know where the keyword stuffing can be done, because if you want to avoid it, then you should know about it. Well, it is more in four places,
- Post title
- Post URL
- Post Content
- Post meta description
It is in use under the title of any article to use keyword one more time than it is.
Just like the title, if the keyword is used more than once in the URL, then it also falls under stuffing.
If the focus keyword in the article is used too much or too many times then it will be called stuffing. It also increases with post heading, external links, and internal links.
If the keyword repeatedly repeats in the meta tag or description, then it is also called spamming.
Also Read in Hindi: Keyword Everywhere Tool Kya Hai ?
How to Avoid Bad Keyword Stuffing?
- you can not use keywords more than once in any post title.
- Avoid duplication of keywords in post URL Do not use more than once.
- Whenever you write articles, then write it for your visitor, if you write articles for the search engine, then there will be no visitor on such an article, and the search engine will not even like it.
- You can not keep keyword density greater than 2.5 in the article. if possible, keep it 1 to 2 percent. Causes of density stuffing spamming begins.
- If you are writing article on the keyword, try to give the information related to it.
- Make the post interesting rather than boring.
Disadvantages of Keyword Stuffing
- If you are thinking of ranking your post in Search Engie by keyword stuffing, then you are wrong, instead of searching your article, you can disappear from search engine itself.
- With more use of it your blog or website will be penalized, so that it will never be visible again in the search engine.
- This makes the article boring, leaving the visitor leaving your blog, which will increase the bounce rate of your blog too.
- If you are thinking of fooling google or any other search engine, then you are stupid.
- Take a note in your mind that you are writing articles for the visitor, not the search engine.
- If you focus on keyword stuffing, you will not be able to write a great article.