S. No. Search Engine Submission Site List Status
1 https://www.freewebsubmission.com/ Active
2 http://www.whatuseek.com/addurl.shtml Active
3 http://somuch.com/submit-links/ Active
4 http://www.secretsearchenginelabs.com/add-url.php Active
5 https://www.entireweb.com/free_submission/ Active
6 http://search.sonicrun.com/freelisting Active
7 http://www.exalead.com/search/web/submit/ Active
8 http://www.anoox.com/add_for_indexing_free.php Active
9 https://www.similarsitesearch.com/webmaster/ Active
10 http://www.socialsubmissionengine.com/ Active
11 http://www.madsubmitter.com/submit-website/ Active
12 https://www.addme.com/submission/free-submission-start.php Active
13 https://www.activesearchresults.com/addwebsite.php Active
14 http://www.infotiger.com/addurl.html Active
Search engines (SE’s) are the first and most costly way to market your business and your website. Research shows that more viewers are finding websites with leading SE leads and indexes. Listing quality to a leading search engine or index can drive traffic to your website and improve your business in a short period of time. There are some web pages that are not on the search engine results page even though they search directly for the keywords that should generate their page. Often, searching for their website reveals that they have produced a web page that is not a friendly search engine. Here are some tips on how to create a search engine or blog.
1. Add text to your photos, flash and videos. The first thing to note about search engines is that their software can only read text. You should replace the text with a brief outline of what your picture is showing. Similarly, for websites with video or flash file files, you should include additional text on a web page that explains what your video shows or what the flash file is doing. Additionally, when designing your website, try to make your website more accessible to visually impaired and visually impaired visitors and you will reap the benefits of making your app more search-friendly.
2. Confirm your HTML code. This means checking to make sure your HTML code is correct. Refers to the HTML code below that allows an Internet browser to format your web page depending on how you wish it to appear.
3. Creating tags of relevant topics. SEs provide extra weight to text from the HTML tag of your page. This is not the title you see on the body of your webpage. Invisible text in the HTML code the visitor uses to display in the title bar of the web browser window. SE uses that tag as part of its algorithm to determine what your page is about.
5. Uninstall content removal. If you use a blogging service, blogging software or various other content management systems (CMS), you will need to look for similar content on your website. Duplicate content displays pages on your website that are similar to other pages on your website. If you manually create your sites using a web editor, this will never happen.
6. Delete invisible text. Everyone knows it doesn’t work to use hidden text on your website. Displays the text contained in the main body of your web page but may not be displayed on the screen when site visitors see your page in the browser. In the past, unscrupulous webmasters have used this type of text to insert keywords into a web page to influence search engine results. Search sites try to counteract that by not showing pages that they think contain invisible text.
Creating a search-friendly website means that you will get a high-quality list of a specific keyword or keyword phrase. Required if you want to rate next to the first pages of search results. A website not yet ready for SE may not be visible in the results of any problem. The aforementioned tips are required for a website that aspires to top positions in major search engines