Social Bookmarking – What Is It and How Can It Help Promote Your Site?
All top social bookmarking sites for SEO are not the equivalent. Before beginning to present the blog posts on sites, you need to comprehend their guidelines. Some high PR social bookmarking sites like reddit.com, bizsugar.com are very sticky in endorsement and spamming is not permitted.
For these sorts of social sharing sites, you must be increasingly social and need to have a go at building your profile by submitting high authority blog entries of different sites or you can remark on others’ posts, re-share and upvote. To get more advantages out of this, make innovative title, innovative portrayal, include target keywords in tags and most significant thing is that you need to pick category very carefully.
So how about we begin with the top high pr social bookmarking sites list.
- Reddit: It is not easy to present your blog entry on Reddit. You have to upvote and re-present others’ Reddit posts – it will improve your Reddit karmas. In the meantime, attempt to include few posts of well-known sites or include current news related posts so individuals remark or upvote your posts. It comes first in the List of High PR Social Bookmarking Site.
- Mix (once in the past Stumbleupon): Mix is a platform that consolidates essentially everything that Stumbleupon had. It enables individuals to discover, gather and share information they like. To submit a blog post on it, you have to initially make an account by enrolling using your Google, Facebook or Twitter account. With the iOS share menu, you can submit posts from any iOS application. This site comes on second in the list of High PR Social Bookmarking Sites List.
Bizsugar: Bizsugar is the hardest site when you try to submit your blog post. You should be cautious while submitting a blog post on bizsugar.
- Submit the presumed and high specialist site’s post in an important class.
- Upvote and remark on others’ posts.
- When your profile is sufficient, attempt to present your blog entry.
- Compose important depiction, imaginative title and pick suitable classification.
- Scoop.it: Scoop.it is perhaps the best spot of content curation. Here you can bookmark your blog post or can make an article with backlinks to your blog. It has premium and free plans. It can come under free social bookmarking sites.
- You can deal with various topics with the help of one account.
- You can build a network.
- Compose appealing headings with focused catchphrases.
- Include pictures in your scoop article.
- Pinterest: Pinterest isn’t just a bookmarking site, however, it is the most well-known graphical content distribution internet-based site. Here, you can find content on any theme and a large portion of the content will be in realistic arrangement. What’s more, the best piece of it is that anybody can without much of a stretch use Pinterest.
After making an account on Pinterest, you have to pursue a couple of categories. Pick carefully as you will get their pins. Before including a pin, you have to make a board with keyword-rich board title, depiction and pick the most applicable classification. You can welcome others to pin on your board. Try not to promote your blog post in gatherings every one of the occasions, attempt to be social!